Monday, September 2, 2013

Nail Art Featuring Nicole by OPI Candy Is Dandy


Hello! I am back from vacation and have several manicures to show you from the past few weeks! I know it's been a while, but I've been busy enjoying the sunshine! Today, I have some freehand nail art for you to enjoy. :) I tried out another of the Nicole by OPI Gumdrops polishes, and I really like this one - it is so sparkly. I am a sucker for sparkly things. Take a look!


Candy is Dandy can be worn both matte or with added topcoat for extra shine. The glitter is so sparkly, that it looks really great when you wear it matte, too.


I used Pure Ice Black Rage to hand draw the swirls, dots, and lines onto the tip of each nail, and then sealed it all with some fast dry topcoat.
 


I loved the way this turned out, and it is SHAMEFUL that I haven't shown these off sooner. The drab weather is back, so you will probably be seeing more of me, despite the fact that I am taking my capstone this semester. :) Thanks for looking, and be sure to check back next week to see what I have in store!

2 comments:

  1. This is a goodie from that collection...and I am not a fan of most of the textured nail polishes so that's saying something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes this one really is great - to me, it seems like the textured polishes really don't look that great unless that have tons of sparkle. :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.