Monday, October 13, 2014

The Four Elements - Elemental Fairies

This is my first time participating in this new stamping group that I joined on Facebook earlier this month. I love stamping, and would like to improve my stamping skills, so I thought this would be a fun group to be in. :) I chose to do my stamping on my right hand, and I'm a bit disappointed in my photos. It is so hard to photograph my right hand with the way my light box and camera is set up, so I will have to work on that. Also, look at how much shorter the nails on my right hand are than on my left! Gah!


Anyway, my idea for this manicure was to do one nail representing each of the four elements, and then to add fairies, like elemental fairies. Everything was going really well right up until I added the fairies. These were on some Red Angel plates that, unfortunately, were not etched deeply enough so they did not transfer well. I really liked this manicure before I added the fairies, though! Here is what it looked like without the fairies.


I used so many polishes and plates on this manicure, I am not going to list them all, but if anyone wants to know about a specific color/stamp, please just comment, and I will let you know what it is. :) Thank you so much for looking - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.