Friday, October 17, 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Texture

So, I'm going to start by saying that I totally hated this manicure. It had nothing to do with the polish or the stamp I used, and everything to do with how awful the nails on my right hand are looking lately. They are downright shabby...and then my photography was pretty bad, too, because I cannot photograph my right hand in my lightbox without contorting all weird. It makes my hand look like it's got rigormortis. I know I'm totally picking myself apart here, but I almost didn't share these because I was so mad about how bad they look in the photos. I guess I will have to go back to only showing my left hand on here. :P Alright enough ranting and on to the nails.

I need to take a moment to be positive about something here, and that something is Zoya Chita. She is beautiful, and sparkly, and textured, and made of magic just like the name Pixie Dust implies.



I felt like adding some simple stamping, and one of my coworkers requested celtic knots, so I used an image from my large Cheeky plate D using Konad Special Black polish.


Well that is all. Make sure you take a look at the other textured/matte nail art for this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.