Wednesday, October 8, 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - 3 Color Gradient + Pink

Goodness I love gradients! They are just always so pretty! Today I have a purple, pink, and yellow gradient to show off to fulfill both prompts in one manicure. I used COS BAR's no-name purple polish from their Target exclusive two years ago, L.A. Colors Magnetic Force, and Barielle Soul-er Powered. They look even more beautiful together than I imagined. :) After that, I added some stamping using MoYou London's The Pro plate 13 for the hummingbird and flower images with Konad Special Black polish.


Here is the gradient all on it's own. At first, I didn't want to stamp over it, it was so pretty, but I'm happy to say that the stamping only improved upon it. ;)


Here is L.A. Colors Magnetic Force all by itself. It is a coral-leaning, shimmery pink that went on in just two coats.


That's all I have for you today! Later this week I will have some freehand nail art for you if I don't muck it up. Wish me luck!

Here is what everyone else did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.