Day 4 (July 7th) of the Summer Challenge is Palm Trees. I'm really struggling to keep up with this challenge, and being a perfectionist, I spent way too long working on these. I'm so proud of my work, though, it was totally worth it. Take a look!
I started with a base of NYC Pink Promenade Creme. I love this polish, and wear it so much the bottle is less than half full now. :) After that, I did a gradient with this color, Wet n Wild Through The Grapevine and Wet n Wild On a Trip. This is definitely the best gradient I have ever done, so I was quite happy. After that, I painted my palm trees with Orly Jet Black, which is a striper, and then I just added topcoat. Here are a few pics to show the process.
Thank you so much for looking! A full outline of the challenge can be found here. Please be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge, too!
- Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
- Kaki from GlitterObsession
- Whimsical Glam
- Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
- Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs
- Taya from Taya
- Kelly from Adventures in Nail Art
- Diana from Nails by Diana
- Alexis Leigh from -XOXO Alexis Leigh
- Namira from Namira Rahman
- Chiro from Nail of This Week
- IsaBella at IsaBella's World
- Beautilicious Blogger
- Nikki from Little Green Heart
- Peace Love and Polish