Day 15 (July 29th) of the Summer Challenge is Ocean/Sea. There is one thing I have been wanting to do throughout this challenge, and since this is my last chance, I'm going for it. When I think of the ocean, I always think of my favorite childhood...ok I still love it...movie. The Little Mermaid! So I thought, now would be my chance to do some mermaid nails! :) I've been dying to do some mermaid nails for EVER and just never did. So here they are!
So what do you think? I started out with a base of Nubar Reclaim - if you remember I won it in a giveaway, and oh my it's gorgeous!! After that, I did a little gradient using Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost, Nubar Reclaim, and another color I've been dying to try: Kleancolor Starry Meteor! Oh my goodness I just love it! So then, I stamped over it with an image from Mash-39 in Wet n Wild Caribbean Frost. Here are some pictures of the progress, including lovley Nubar Reclaim on its own.
Thank you so much for looking! A full outline of the challenge can be found here. Please be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge, too!
- Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
- Kaki from GlitterObsession
- Whimsical Glam
- Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
- Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs
- Taya from Taya
- Kelly from Adventures in Nail Art
- Diana from Nails by Diana
- Alexis Leigh from -XOXO Alexis Leigh
- Namira from Namira Rahman
- Chiro from Nail of This Week
- IsaBella at IsaBella's World
- Beautilicious Blogger
- Nikki from Little Green Heart
- Peace Love and Polish