Day 6 (July 11th) of the Summer Challenge is Favorite Summer Color. My favorite summer colorS are from the Zoya Beach & Surf collections. I seriously could not pick one. However, the colors I like best are Zoya Wednesday and Zuza. Wednesday reminds me of the ocean. When you are sitting up on a balcony out over the water this dirty blue green is exactly what you see right at the edge where the water is shallow and the sand is mixing in. I love love love this color! Because I could not leave out my other favorite, I did a bit of stamping with pretty Zuza, too. :) Take a look.
I stamped on Zoya Zuza using this circles design from mash-50. I have to say I am quite enamored by this mani. What do you think?
Thank you so much for looking! A full outline of the challenge can be found here. Please be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge, too!
- Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
- Kaki from GlitterObsession
- Whimsical Glam
- Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
- Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs
- Taya from Taya
- Kelly from Adventures in Nail Art
- Diana from Nails by Diana
- Alexis Leigh from -XOXO Alexis Leigh
- Namira from Namira Rahman
- Chiro from Nail of This Week
- IsaBella at IsaBella's World
- Beautilicious Blogger
- Nikki from Little Green Heart
- Peace Love and Polish