Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 9 - Favorite Summer Memory

Day 9 (July 17th) of the Summer Challenge is Favorite Summer Memory. My favorite summer memory would have to be my wedding day. It was such a special day, I will never forget it as long as I live. Everything was perfect. So, I went with a very basic black and white mani. Here it is.


I painted my nails white using Pure Ice Super Star!, then mattified it using NYC Matte Effect. After that, I stamped on NYC Mulberry Street for a subtle pearl swirl background, and then stamped these floral designs in Pure Ice Black Rage using Konad plate m63, mash-36 & mash-39.


Here is a wedding photo from the happy day. :)

Photograph by Susan Hurlbut
 So what do you think?

Thank you so much for looking! A full outline of the challenge can be found here. Please be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge, too!

  1. Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
  2. Kaki from GlitterObsession
  3. Cuti-CLUE-les
  4. Whimsical Glam
  5. Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
  6. Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs
  7. Taya from Taya
  8. Kelly from Adventures in Nail Art
  9. Diana from Nails by Diana
  10. Alexis Leigh from -XOXO Alexis Leigh
  11. Namira from Namira Rahman
  12. Chiro from Nail of This Week
  13. IsaBella at IsaBella's World
  14. Beautilicious Blogger
  15. Nikki from Little Green Heart
  16. Peace Love and Polish