Day 14 (July 27th) of the Summer Challenge is Swimsuits. I decided to try to recreate the pattern from my favorite bikini.
So what do you think? I used this lovely chocolate brown from Finger Paints for the background, then used a dotting tool to add Pure Ice Wild Thing, Zoya Lo, this blue I mixed myself (which is really old and you have seen before), and Pure Ice Super Star!.
Thank you so much for looking! A full outline of the challenge can be found here. Please be sure to check out the other participants in this challenge, too!
- Theodora from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish
- Kaki from GlitterObsession
- Whimsical Glam
- Sue from Creative Nail Design by Sue
- Sangy from Lipgloss Affairs
- Taya from Taya
- Kelly from Adventures in Nail Art
- Diana from Nails by Diana
- Alexis Leigh from -XOXO Alexis Leigh
- Namira from Namira Rahman
- Chiro from Nail of This Week
- IsaBella at IsaBella's World
- Beautilicious Blogger
- Nikki from Little Green Heart
- Peace Love and Polish