Friday, October 3, 2014

Tri Polish Roundup

Since the Tri Polish challenge is officially over, I thought it would be fun to look back at all of my attempts at Tri Polish over the past year. It's fun to look at all of the manicures side-by-side to see how many things you really can do with just three colors + black and white. So, I am going to start out with the oldest one and we'll see if I improved over time. :P

First up, we have Red + Pink + Purple from June 2013:

Tri Polish Red Pink Purple

Next is Red + Orange + Yellow from January 2014:

Tri Polish Red Orange Yellow
Next, we have the month where I only did one - this doesn't really fit the theme of the post, but it just doesn't feel right to leave it out. This is Red + Yellow + Blue from August 2014:

Tri Polish Red Yellow Blue Watermarble

Last, we have this past month, Lilac + Teal + Grey from September 2014:

Tri Polish Lilac Teal Grey

Yay! It is so cool how much you can do with just three colors! I love how this challenge really forced me to get creative so that I wouldn't get bored with my designs. I will miss you, Tri Polish, but I'm super stoked about the 52 Week Challenge, so out with the old and in with the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.