Monday, October 20, 2014

Breast Cancer Awareness Stamping

My manicure today is in support of breast cancer awareness month, but I have to point out that with all of the awareness being spread throughout the media, no one needs my manicure to help make them more aware of breast cancer. So, let's just call this a cancer awareness manicure. It is in support of all people who have had or will have cancer, and those who have been lost to it. Let's all be more aware of all of the changes in our bodies, and get our annual physicals, and speak up if something is strange, even if it is embarrassing or hard to talk about. And let's all remember that breast cancer isn't the only form of cancer out there. There are lots of people every day suffering from the more rare cancers, and other diseases that don't get any attention at all. Breast cancer research gets plenty of funding already, but I am not trying to diminish the hard work of others here. I just want to give my support to everyone who needs it. :) So, here is my pink manicure.


I do not have a ribbon stamp, so I went with the pink shade that most associate with breast cancer awareness. This is Nicole by O.P.I. Be Ama-Zing!. I did my first stamping with Milani She's So Glitzy using MoYou London Sailor plate 07. I added roses using Red Angel plate RA-115 and Maybelline WC135. It's a really old polish and has no name other than that number that I know of. Here is what it looked like before I added the roses.



Here is what Be Ama-Zing! looks like by itself. It is a perfect girly pink and went on in two smooth coats.


I did this manicure as part of a stamping challenge for Stamp One, Stamp All Ten. Thank you so much for looking today and make sure you check out what everyone else did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.