Monday, October 27, 2014

Halloween Manicure with Black Cat Lacquer Six Feet Under

Halloween is almost here and this week's prompt for my stamping group on Facebook is celebrating the holiday! I decided to keep this manicure muted in greyscale mostly because I was inspired by Black Cat Lacquer's Halloween-themed glitter mix, Six Feet Under. It is a milky grey base with tiny silver glitters, black shard glitter, and medium hex glitter. I started of with a grey base using Julep Dendrie and added stamping in black and white using Konad's Special White and Special Black polishes to pull it all together.


The spider webs and bats are from Bundle Monster's plate BM13, and the big spider is from Mash-38.

Here is what Julep Dendrie looks like all by herself. She is a grey cream, and went on in two smooth coats.


Thank you so much for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.