Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Thank You Set In Lacquer + My Copious order came!!

I was so happy today when I came home and found not one, but TWO little padded envelopes in my mailbox! The first one I opened was my Copious order (I got this as a freebie with that code that was floating around a while back) - my first Color Club! Woohoo I love free things! It is the prettiest shade of green and nothing like any of my other polishes, so I am very happy with this purchase. The bottle doesn't have the label, but I am pretty certain it is called Twiggie. I can't wait to use it in a manicure!

The other little package I received was from Kelly at Set In Lacquer and was from a giveaway that I won. I was so excited to win - I have been on a lucky streak lately but I'm not complaining. Anyway, the polish I got is a Kat Von D and it's called Wonderchild. This is another color that doesn't come close to any of the other shades I own, so I'm pretty excited to try this one out too! Thank you so much, Kelly!
Here is Wonderchild - Kelly even sent me a nice little thank you note!
Here are my two pretties together! Kat Von D Wonderchild and Color Club Twiggie
Thanks for checking in! I'll have some actual nail art for you this weekend!