Wednesday, June 6, 2012

OPI Heroic Hands Contest!

I have entered a contest with OPI, and painted these X-Men nails this past weekend. I am really pleased with how these turned out. Take a look and then head over to OPI on facebook to vote. I would love it if you would consider voting for mine, if it is your favorite. Here it is!
Index: Storm    Middle: Cyclops   Ring: Wolverine    Pinky: Nightcrawler   And of course I have the symbol on my thumb!
I had so much fun doing this one. I'm starting to become a real fan of nail art contests - they force me to get creative! My husband even got in on this one and helped me figure out how to draw Cyclops and Nightcrawler. :)

Here are the polishes I used to do this one:
Red - NYC Big Apple Red Creme
Yellow - NYC Taxi Yellow Creme
Blue - Revlon First Class
Black - Pure Ice Black Rage
White - Pure Ice Super Star!
Gold - Loreal Because You're Worth It
For Cyclops' skin, I used acrylic paint

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome mani! Cyclops is deff my favorite! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I worked really hard on this one. :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.