Sunday, June 10, 2012

A Little Organization In My Life: EDIT - I figured out where these drawers are from!

My mom and dad had a garage sale this past weekend, and I went over to their house to help out. My mom had told me about these drawers she had been using in one of the bathrooms under the sink that were no longer needed, and thought they would be a good height to store my nailpolish, which previously was scattered about my living room floor in overflowing makeup bags and a caboodle I got when I was just a kid. I wanted to share with you all how much this helped out with my storage needs, so I took a few pictures. She ordered these stackable drawers online and doesn't remember where she bought them from, which is a bummer because I could definitely use a third one. For now, though, these are perfect and I put everything else that didn't fit back in the caboodle. Take a look!
Here is the view from the front
Top view! (That big container in the back corner is remover)
This is a little over 100 bottles of polish + my konad/mash plates
 These two drawers fit under my bathroom sink with room to spare. I could actually fit three under there without a problem. I'm going to keep investigating to see if I can figure out where these are from. If/when I find out, I will definitely share. This is a great alternative to the Helmer/Melmer if you want to be able to put them somewhere out of the way, like in a vanity cabinet. If the area under my sink was dedicated just to these drawers, I could easily fit 3 high and 3 across, which means you could potentially store 350-400 polishes with these under your sink!

EDIT - I figured out where the drawers are from! My mom ordered them online from Organize-It.

8 comments:

  1. these are awesome! plus i love that they are clear you can see everything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know - I'm so excited. I'm hoping I can figure out what company makes them. I looked everywhere and it doesn't say on the drawers at all. I'll share if I ever figure it out.

      Delete
    2. Oh man please do share if you do ever find out where they are made or even where to buy them, they are so convinient for us nail polish collectors lol :D

      Delete
    3. I edited this post yesterday to share that I had found them. They are cheap too, only about $9. Here's the link! http://www.organizeit.com/crystal-clear-stackable-storage-drawer-large.asp#

      Delete
  2. Interesting storage option.

    I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It is soooooo much better than it was before! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow you have so many! I really need a good place to store mine too xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well these drawers are awesome. I just edited my post with a link - I figured out where my mom bought them from. P.S. You are making me soooo jealous with your vacation right now! :) xx

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.