Thursday, March 20, 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday - Ruffle Manicure

Good morning! Look at me being all on-time and stuff. Who would have thought it?! Anyway, I have a cutesy ruffle mani for you today - the first one I have ever done! Each color used in the manicure is not TOO old, but I've definitely had all of them for over 1 year and still haven't really used them.


The white is Confetti Wedding White - it's on the thin side, but went on thick enough since I was using a dotting tool. The green is Spoiled I Only Eat Salads - this one is an odd color, but works great in this combination. The grey is China Glaze Elephant Walk - it's a nice grey with a very subtle gold shimmer. And last, the pink is Wet n Wild Dream Poppy. I love all of these colors together. They make me think of spring!


I hope you like my mani today - please make sure you look at what everyone else did!


4 comments:

  1. What a neat ruffle manicure! They look beautiful, such nice colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! I was surprised to find I had such a great bunch of untrieds that looked so good together. Most of my untrieds are mauves and other muddy-looking colors. :P

      Delete
  2. So cute! I love the colors you chose! I haven't tried this technique yet, but I think I should! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.