Sunday, May 26, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 24: Sunflower

I'm short on time today, so here is my sunflower mani for the 24th day of this challenge.


I started off with 3 coats of L.A. Colors Wired, then painted my sunflowers using a Kiss striper in Beach Yelloe, Pure Ice Vintage Glam for my outline, and used China Glaze Call of the Wild and my Orly Striper in Jet Black for the center of the sunflowers.


Here is L.A. Colors Wired all by itself!


Thanks for looking! Make sure you look at what the others did for this challenge.

2 comments:

  1. So bright and colorful! You did a great job on the flowers, too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.