Sunday, May 12, 2013

Laid-Back NEW31DC Day 29 - Inspired By A Blogger

Well...what a tough decision. There are so many bloggers that I love to follow, so I really couldn't figure out who I wanted to use for my inspiration on this one. I was catching up on my blogs this past weekend, and suddenly got my inspiration from a bloggers background. This is a blog that I have been faithfully reading for over a year now and I hope you will be able to guess who it is!


Alright, well if you couldn't guess, it is Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails! Her background on her blog is so cute, represents her well with the purple and the bow, and looks great as nail art. :)


I used L.A. Colors Tropical Breeze as my base for this manicure, then used Pure Ice SuperStar! to add dots. I used Cheeky Plate B09 to stamp a bow on each finger using Konad Special White, then colored in the bows with Pure Ice Black Rage. Hope you like this, Rebecca! :)


I hope you like this one. I think it turned out really cute! Make sure you take a look at what every one else did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.