Thursday, May 23, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 20: Pansies

For my panises, I decided to do a pattern with the flower across my nail on a nude background. I used a dotting tool and striper for this manicure - take a look!


I started off with Julep Clara, then used my dotting tools to add the leaves with Sephora by OPI What a Broad, and Pure Ice SuperStar! and Vintage Glam. I used a thin striper to add the detail to the center of the pansy with What a Broad.



Thanks for looking and make sure that you check out what the others did for this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I may have to try this for my Sis. This is her favorite flower. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should - it was pretty easy. I actually saw Katie from Nailed It do something similar which is where I got the idea. I made mine slightly differently, but used the same basic concept. :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.