Saturday, May 4, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 3: Birds of Paradise

This mani isn't really my most favorite mani ever, but Birds of Paradise are hard to paint! I used Essie Where's My Chauffeur for the base, and then painted the flowers with The New Black Orange, an unnamed polish from L.A. Colors, and Julep Nina.


I don't have much else to say, so I'll let the photos do the talking. I've got finals taking over my life right now, so I may have to catch up by doing two or maybe three manis in one day some time next week. I've just got too much studying to do.


Here is Where's My Chauffeur all by itself. So pretty - my husband got it for me for my birthday - such a sweetie!


Make sure you check out what the other girls did.You can also see pics posted on the group page hosted by datyorkLOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.