Sunday, May 19, 2013

Best Blog Award!

I have been nominated for a new award! Hetal from My Life in Turquoise nominated me for the Best Blog award. Thank you so much, Hetal!


Rules: Answer the questions asked of you by the blog that nominated you, then nominate up to 20 other blogs with less than 200 followers and ask 11 questions of them!


Questions & Answers:
  1. What is your favourite nail polish brand? A. Lately, it is Butter London.
  2. Which is the ONE nail polish you could not live without? A. Zoya Dannii
  3. What is your number 1 tip about nail care? A. Keep your cuticles moisturized! It makes such a HUGE difference.
  4. What is your favourite blog? A. The Nailasaurus - she has a lot of the same interests as me, so I tend to love everything she puts on her nails!
  5. What advice would you give to new bloggers? A. Don't make it a mission to get the most followers - share what you love and they will come to you in good time. :)
  6. What is your favourite manicure that you have posted on your blog? A. Probably my seahorse manicure that I did last year for the summer challenge.
  7. What is your favourite time of the year and why? A. Thanksgiving to Christmas, hands down. I love Christmas music, shopping, making lists of things I wish Santa will bring, and spending loads of time with my family and friends. Even as an adult, this time of year feels magical to me.
  8. How often do you change your manicure? A. Ideally, two to three times a week. During certain challenges, sometimes as much as twice a day, which is really too much!
  9. What other hobbies do you have (other than nail polish and nail art)? A. Well, I'm a student right now, but when I have free time, I'm an avid snowboarder, and I love photography and scrapbooking, and watching old movies.
  10. What is your favourite TV show? A. I have to pick just ONE?! Well, I'm cheating and picking two. It's between Psych and Dr. Who.
  11. What destinations are on your "list of places to visit"? A. New Zealand, British Virgin Islands, Italy, British Columbia, France, and Norway.
    My Nominees for the Best Blog Award:
    1. Baroque Fool
    2. Fancy Schmancy Nails 
    3. Nails At 2am
    4. Nailphotos by Lani 
    5. Plisherrific 
    6. Possibly Polished
    7. Sarah Lou Nails
    Short list, I know, but these are the only blogs I follow with less than 200 followers that haven't already gotten this award. :)

    My Questions:
    1. What is your favorite nail polish brand?
    2. Which is the ONE nail polish you could not live without?
    3. What is your number 1 beauty/nail tip?
    4. What is your favorite blog?
    5. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
    6. What is your favorite manicure that you have posted on your blog?
    7. What is one thing you would change about yourself if you could?
    8. How often do you change your manicure?
    9. What other hobbies do you have (other than nail polish and nail art)?
    10. What is your favorite movie?
    11. What are some of your life goals?
    Well, thanks again, Hetal! I really do appreciate your nomination!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.