Wednesday, May 8, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 6: Betsey Johnson Flowers

Yay Betsey Johnson day! I was so excited to do this one, and found a pretty pattern on a shoe that I decided to use. I have to say, I am SO pleased with how these came out. And that means, you may not be getting another mani from me for a few days, because I think I should be able to look at this one and admire it for a few days. I'm really quite terrible at 30 day challenges, huh? Well, I don't care. When you see this you will agree that I should be able to admire my handiwork for a few days.


There you have it. I still can't even believe that I did this. It took a while, too. I would say maybe about 2 hours. Heehee - but with finals out of the way, I can do whatever I want now! And I wanted to paint a fabulous mani!


Here are a few more pics. In this mani, I used Zoya Lo, L.A. Colors Mega Watt, Pure Ice SuperStar! & Black Rage, China Glaze Kalahari Kiss, Revlon Cafe Pink, and Julep Mackenzie.


I started out this mani with Revlon Colorstay Cafe Pink. I think I have shown this one before and I still have the same complaint - it takes forever to dry. BUT, on the plus side, it is self-leveling, so if you smush it you can lightly smooth it over and it will magically get back in place.


Make sure you check out everyone else's Betsey Johnson manis. I am sure they will be fabulous!

4 comments:

  1. This is delightfully beautiful and elegant. It definitely shows that you took time on this manicure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe a little bit too much time haha - but it was worth it! :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.