Friday, May 10, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 8: Craspedia

Good morning! I did my mom's nails for this mani because I am busy preserving my Betsey Johnson mani (on one hand) still. :) I think they turned out very cute and fun.


The base for this manicure is Zoya LC and I used Pure Ice Vintage Glam for the flowers. I added shading to the flowers using one of my Migi Nail Art Pens in Pastel Yellow. The stems are L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Art Lacquer in Forest Green.



Oh dear I am so terrible at cleanup around other people's cuticles! Oh well, the old shower trick will work for this just fine. :)

Thanks for looking and be sure to check out what everyone else did for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.