Tuesday, May 28, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 27: Daisy

I did my husband's cousin, Rachel's, nails for this post! She was one of the first people to volunteer to lend me their hands for this challenge. She will probably be the last guest for this challenge, although...you never know. Maybe someone else will make an appearance. We shall see. :) I get nervous about my freehand skills when I'm painting someone else's nails, so I used a stamp for her. Take a look!


I started off with two coats of Zoya Lo, then stamped on the daisies using plate BM10 from Bundle Monster, then used a dotting tool to add yellow centers with Zoya Pippa. While that was drying, I created a gradient on the other fingers using Zoya Kimber and Lo. I always try to give my stamping some dry time, because it spears if you try to add topcoat too quickly. These turned out so cute!


Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out what the others did for this challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.