Saturday, May 18, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 16: Iris

Good evening! I am trying to get caught up with this challenge, but it is SO hard. I'm just not cut out to do a mani a day. After this is through, I am reverting back to only one or two manis a week. I miss having the same mani on both hands. Lately, I've been rocking two different manis at a time, and I would just like to look normal again for once! For this mani, I decided to just draw a single iris on one nail as an accent. On the other fingers, I used butter LONDON Shambolic.




On my accent nail, I started off with three coats of butter LONDON Fairy Cake, then drew on my iris using Pure Ice French Love Affair, Vintage Glam, and Super Star!, L.A. Colors Tropical Breeze, Zoya Pippa, and Revlon Posh.

 

Here are the butter LONDON polishes on their own - so pretty! I am SO in love with these polishes. I wish I was rich so I could have a whole room for nailpolish and have every single polish from butter LONDON!


Make sure you take a look at what the others did for this challenge!

2 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.