Saturday, May 25, 2013

30 Day Flower Challenge Day 23: Stock

Oh my - it's stock day! I didn't know what stock was, but after looking it up online, I am certain I have seen it in floral arrangements and bouquets quite a few times. I had a tough time deciding what to do for this one, but I ended up opting for another stamping/nail art pen combo, like the one I did on my sister for the dahlia mani. I got jealous and decided I needed one too. :)


For this manicure, I started off with two coats of butter LONDON The Black Knight, then used Konad Special White for my stamping, and one of my Migi Nail Art pens in Hot Pink to shade the flowers. I used Bundle Monster Plates BM11 & BM16 and also Konad Plate M81.


Here is butter LONDON The Black Knight all by itself. I luuuurve it.


Also, I have an announcement. I am closing in on 100 followers, which I didn't think I would ever even get close to. I have decided that a giveaway is in order, since I have been lucky enough to win several of them from other nail bloggers, and feel that I need to pay it forward. I will have one as soon as I reach that milestone. It may be a while, but I have already purchased my prize and was too excited to wait any longer to share the news haha.


Well that is all...make sure you take a look at what the others did for this challenge!

2 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.