Tuesday, July 7, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Aqua + Splatter

I'm back this evening with some splatter nail art! I was a bit nervous to try this again, as my last splatter adventure did not go that great. This time, though, I was the queen of the splatter. I owned that straw and made it do my bidding, like the queen that I am! lol


I am so in love with how this came out. I used Wet n Wild Break The Ice for my base, then used the  straw technique to splatter on Zoya Zuza, Julep Donna, and Finger Paints Dragon Lady. Just like that. Haha ok, so it wasn't completely a piece of cake. But, I perfected my straw-blowing technique and it came out quite good.


Here is what Break The Ice looks like on it's own. Warning, it took me 4 coats to get to this opacity. It is extremely thin. It is probably better suited for wearing as a topper, but whatevs. :)


Thank you so much for looking today! I hope you all have a great remainder of the week. I'll be back on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.