Friday, July 31, 2015

Rainbow Honey July Mystery Bag

I love, love, love my mystery bags from Rainbow Honey! Such a great collection of colors every time and some are sneak peeks of upcoming collections and new bath and body items! This time was no exception. I'm so spoiled by indies anymore, I am constantly lemming on new unique polishes. And if you hit the sales right with free shipping, it's actually cheaper than some mainstream polishes, so what's not to love?!


This time around, I received three new polishes, pomelo scented body spray, shea butter skin treatment, and sweet mandarin lip scrub. The body spray smells so good. I have their cuticle oil in the same scent, and it's my fave. The shea butter is nice too. I used it on my hands and it felt really nice.


Alright, on to the polish! First, we have Summer Tan. This polish has a tan creamy base with tiny gold glitters throughout. I don't really know how to describe it other than to say that it is glowy. This is two coats with one coat of Seche Vite on top.


Next, is Calama. This one is really pretty and totally unique in my collection. It is a super opaque green filled with tiny shimmery glitters. It's really opaque - this is only one coat!


Last, I have Costa Dorada. It is a beautiful gold-yellow base filled with gold flakies, shimmers, and hex glitters.



Thank you so much for checking out my blog today. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.