Friday, July 3, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Skittles + Red and Pink

Happy Friday everyone! I am so ready for the weekend, oh my goodness. For this week's challenge, I combined the prompts again. As much as I would love to post every day, it is just not happening for me, so here I am only posting 2-3 times a week. Oh well, it could be worse I suppose. Since I didn't want my mani to look to Valentine's Day-esque, I decided to throw some black in there too. It gave me a reason to play with a glitter I haven't used yet, too!


I started off with Nicole by OPI Be Ama-Zing! for my base. On my pinky, I added two coats of Maybelline Color Show At Heart. It is various sizes and shapes of red and black glitters. The red polish I used, is from the same set: Nicole by OPI Challenge Red-y. I used striping tape for the designs on my middle and ring fingers and the stamp I used on my thumb is from Bundle Monster plate BM-412. I stamped in red, then used Pure Ice Black Rage to dot on little accents. I feel like I haven't quite mastered the skittle. I always feel like mine look awkward...haha.


Here is what Nicole by OPI Be Ama-Zing! looks like on it's own. It's a lovely pink cream with blue undertones, and is very opaque. This is two coats, plus a coat of Seche Vite.


Thank you so much for looking, and have a safe and happy 4th of July! I'll be back Sunday with something new to show off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.