Monday, July 20, 2015

52 Week Callenge - Swirls + 3 Shades of Red/Orange

Oh my goodness, another Monday. I just want a break already! :D You know, for like 6 months, haha! Ah well, today, I have a water marble for you. I haven't done one in a while, so I decided to give it a whirl again, and this one came out about as good as any other I have done. It kept drying to quickly in the water (probably because of the air conditioning), and I got bubbles as usual. BUT, I like it anyway. :)


I used Revlon Fearless, The New Black orange (it has no name that I can find, and came in their rainbow collection), and Barielle Joytini to create this water marble. I painted my nails white using Pure Ice Superstar! first to make the colors brighter. I don't have much else to say about this mani, haha. I'm a little disappointed in my inability to create nice watermarbles, but I feel like it was partly the air blowing too much and possibly a bad choice of polishes. I weeded out a bunch that didn't spread well, but these ones were drying so fast. I'm not sure if it was the A/C or the polish itself. Oh well.


In my next post, you will see my coworkers nails instead of mine. I did her nails on lunch break and they seriously came out SO awesome. Make sure you check out what everyone else did for this week's prompt, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.