Monday, July 13, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Stripes + Pastel

Happy Monday! I'm back to work after a much too short weekend, but I did this girly mani over the weekend for the 52 Week Pick n Mix! I opted to use a newer polish I picked up recently that has a pastel pink crelly base and is loaded with multi-colored glitters. It's one of the more interesting mainstream polishes I have ever seen.


I did three coats here with no undies. It is actually a pretty nice polish and I'm really glad that I found it. :) Check out this macro - it's pretty cool, right?!


I added the stripes using Konad Special White polish and BM-423. It's nothing too crazy, but it looked fun and I liked wearing it while I had it on.


Here is a closeup of my ring finger, so that you can see the fun glitters peaking through the lines. I love stamping over glitters. It always looks do good!


Thank you so much for checking out my blog today! Make sure you take a peek at what everyone else did for this week's prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.