Friday, July 24, 2015

My First Polishes From NailNation 3000!

Guys! I am seriously so stoked that I FINALLY own some polishes from NailNation 3000. I recently joined a facebook group for indie nailpolish fans, and Maria was kind enough to offer some of her older/discontinued polishes before she put them up for sale on her site. I decided it was my time to snag a couple, as I have admired them from afar for YEARS. Imagine my excitement when I actually got two polishes that were on my wishlist from years ago - Quitting Is Not An Option and Twinkle Twinkle. Hooray for holos and flakies! Check these babies out!


This is Twinkle Twinkle. It looks just like it sounds: beautiful iridescent flakies and holo goodness in one bottle. The flakies shift from green to blue, and the blue is just so bright and deep. I painted it over a navy polish, but for the life of me, I can't remember which one. I painted essie matte about you to see what it would look like mattified. I was hoping to be able to capture the flakie color shift a bit better while these were matte. You can see it a little better.


Here is what Quitting Is Not An Option looks like. It is a beautiful teal, linear holographic polish and only took two coats to become opaque. I pretty much LOVE it. The formula on both of these was perfect. No dragging, no clumping, just right. :) These first pics were taken in indirect lighting, so you can't see the holo as well, but I also took pics with flash and in the sun (below) so you can see it in all different types of lighting.


Here is what it looked like with the camera flash. Still beautiful haha. Look at those rainbows popping!


Here are the pics I took the next day in full sun! So pretty!


So, my thought on NailNation 3000 polish: um, yes please. I will take them all. :P Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate so much more than you know! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.