Saturday, September 13, 2014

Water Marble Adventure With My Sister!

While I was on vacation in MA, I spent one of my evenings playing with nailpolish with my sister. She wanted to see how a water marble is done, so we picked out some pretty colors and tried it out. She caught on quickly and was soon dunking her pretty fingers in the designs I was making like a water marbling pro.


We used Zoya Arizona and Wednesday, and one my sister's polishes from Essie called Chinchilly. This trio looks so good together!


Thank you so much for stopping by - and a big thank you to my sister for allowing her fingers to be pictured on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.