Sunday, September 28, 2014

September Julep It Girl Box

This month's box came with a pretty combo of dark teal-blue, pale pink, and a dark amber-colored gold. I knew these would make great nail art, so I came up with another pretty botanical mani. I took my inspiration from this pattern I found online by Leah Reena Goren. :P

Julep September 2014 It Girl Box
Julep Botanical Manicure
Julep Botanical Manicure
Julep Botanical Manicure

The first polish I swatched from this set is Mahima, a gold, metallic polish. I used two coats here to get full coverage. As you know, I'm not a huge fan of metallics because of the streaks, but it wasn't too bad. The only issue I had was that the polish was dragging when I went back for a second coat, so I had to wait a good 15 minutes between coats. It is a pretty gold. I like how dark it is - perfect for fall.

Julep Mahima

Next is Fifi. She is a very pale, baby pink cream. This polish is really thin and it took three coats for opacity.


Last, we have Ryan. Ryan is a lovely, dark teal-blue cream which dries matte. It took two thin coats to become opaque.

Julep Ryan

Thank you so much as always for looking at my post today. As a reminder, I have a giveaway happening right now, so get your entries in while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.