Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - Lilac, Teal, and Grey

Hi everyone! I am back from my vacation. It was totally awesome, and I'll share some pictures plus a mani that I did for my sister while I was there this weekend. :) For today's mani, I decided to use Estee Lauder Caviar for my base, so that I would have a swatch for you - it's at the bottom of this post. I was in a floral mood, so I tried my hand at some more one-stroke flowers - practice makes perfect after all.


 


Here is Caviar all by itself. It is a nice opaque grey with a slight shimmer....pretty for a grey. :) I did two thin coats.

Estee Lauder Caviar
 Estee Lauder Caviar

Thank you so much for looking - have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.