Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - Lilac, Teal, & Grey/Silver

I'm so stoked on this manicure, you guys! It came out better than I envisioned, which is always a plus. I love when stamping goes right and colors look the way that you picture them in your head when layered. Yay! Check these out - I love them!


So, I started off here with a thin coat of Maybelline Color Show Tenacious Teal. Then I sponged a second coat over top. After that, I sponged on Estee Lauder Caviar just in the center, and sponged Essie Play Date over top of that in an even smaller blob. I like when I just blob colors on and it ends up looking like this haha. After I finished that, I stamped over top of it using an image from my MoYou London Explorer Plate 03 using Konad Special Black polish. And that's it.


I really love how these came out and am going to be so sad to remove it for my next mani. Well that's all I've got for today. Thank you so much for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.