Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - Lilac, Teal, & Grey/Silver

Hi everyone! For today's manicure I decided to use one of my new plates from MoYou London. It is a Suki Plate, and I actually used another Suki plate that I already owned to add the accent. So anyway, for this mani, I started off with two coats of Maybelline Color Show Tenacious Teal. I stamped the bamboo image using Estee Lauder Caviar, which was a gift from my lovely friend, Anna, then stamped the flowers on top using Essie Play Date. I used a gel topcoat to seal this in hoping that it will last through my vacation. We will see! I'll update when I return to let you all know the results!



Here is Maybelline Color Show Tenacious Teal all by itself. It's a nice, dark, teal that leans more green. The formula was on the thin side, but it built up nicely, and went on smooth.

Maybelline Tenacious Teal

Well I'm in a rush to get to bed since I have to wake up in four hours! Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.