Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tri Polish Tuesday - Lilac, Teal, & Grey/Silver

Hi everyone! I am back for another mani featuring these same three colors you've been seeing for the past three weeks. Are you sick of them yet? I hope not, because there is still one more Tuesday left in September! For today's mani, I decided to use Estee Lauder Caviar for my base again because I wanted a nice, dreary background. It's been raining here a lot lately and fall is approaching quickly, so I thought I'd create a cute umbrella pattern on my nails. I used essie Play Date for the umbrella shapes and added my stripes and dots using Maybelline Color Show Tenacious Teal.


Thank you so much for reading. I'll have a new mani for you on Golden Oldie Thursday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.