Thursday, November 6, 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Three Shades of Blue + Cats

Hi everyone! For this manicure, I decided to use some inspiration from my husband once again. A few months ago, he requested a manicure with kawaii style animals. I figured that I could grant his request with this prompt, and so I have some cute kawaii kitties to show off today. :D


I could not be happier with how these came out. It is cuteness overload, and I will not be removing these until they are chipping severely. This means you may not see my left hand for a while. heehee


I was determined to get both prompts for this week in, and I'm so glad I did because I feel like this looks great with all blue shades. I used NYC NY Blues for the base, then added my detail with Julep Jessica and an unnamed navy polish from The New Black. Here is what NY Blues looks like on it's own. This was a popular color around town. I got so many compliments on it before I ever even painted my kitties on! Maybe people were surprised to see a nice bright summery shade this far into autumn? Anyway, this is two coats of NY Blues.

NYC NY Blues

Thank you so much for looking! Make sure you look at what everyone else did for their domestic animals and/or three shades of blue manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.