Thursday, November 27, 2014

Things I Am Thankful For

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am posting these nails for my stamping group on facebook, and let me tell you, my stamping collection is NOT big enough heehee. Anyway, I decided to keep this one simple because I have been sick for a week with a sinus infection and just really haven't been feeling like doing much of anything until today. I used O.P.I. Black Magic Mountain for my base and did my stamping with Loreal As Gold As It Gets. I used lots of plates and won't list them all here, but if anyone wants to know what plate any of these images came from, please comment and I will let you know. :)



So this manicure features several things that I am thankful for (within the boundaries of the plates that I own). On my pinky, I am trying to represent love and family. I am so thankful for my husband. He works so hard at trying to make our life better and always knows just what to say when I need to hear something encouraging, funny, inspiring, or whatever! I am thankful for my family (mom, dad, inlaws, sister, and extended family, too) for being so awesome. I am so lucky to have so many caring people around to shower me with love!

My ring finger features a cat (which stamped all crazy, but I was feeling to crummy to redo it) and a pawprint to represent my dog since I don't have a dog stamp. :) There is nothing like unconditional love to make you thankful. And the warm, fuzzy cuddles are good too!


My middle finger is supposed to represent health. I am thankful that I am in good health (ignoring the sinus infection that WILL go away). A lot of people don't have that, so I have to remember to appreciate it and take good care of my body. I only have one after all!

My index finger represents vacation, which I am always thankful for. We go to the beach at least once a year with our family and it is always wonderful. I look forward to it all year.


My thumb represents my job. I love the company I work for and I am so thankful that I have been nurtured and allowed the best chances at succeeding there. I work with a lot of really good people, too. And of course, I am grateful that my job gives me the ability to feed us, and clothe us, and pay for our home. Money is good, but happiness is better, and I have both!

Here is what O.P.I. Black Magic Mountain looks like by itself. It is a really pretty, vampy, shimmery burgundy polish. It went on in two coats, and I topcoated it with Seche Vite.


Thank you so much for looking. I hope you all have a wonderful day with your families and have nice, full bellies later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.