Monday, November 3, 2014

Summer Is Gone, But Not Forgotten - Maybelline Color Show Emerald City

Hi all! I am squeaking in this post for my stamping group at the last minute tonight! Since I am totally exhausted, I'm making this one really short. The pictures can speak for themselves anyway. :) So, the prompt for today is stamping over glitter.


This is Emerald City, one of the glitters from Maybelline's Color Show line of polishes. It was thinner than I expected, so there are four thick coats here. This polish would probably be better with some undies, but I am a fan of all of the sparkle!


I used MoYou London's Sailor plate 07 for this with Konad Special White polish. I miss summer so much already, but at least we have Thanksgiving and Christmas and loads of family time and food to look forward to!


Thank you so much for looking! Make sure you check out the facebook group to see what everyone else did for our challenge today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.