Sunday, November 30, 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - Brushstroke + Favorite Brand

Hi everyone. I am running a little behind with my posts due to the holidays, so this is very last minute. There was just so much cleaning, and eating, and shopping to do! Anyway, I decided to just do short brushstrokes of random color on my nails using some of my favorite polishes - butter LONDON, and then stamp over top. I totally love this brand. The colors are gorgeous, the polish is always super smooth, and the names of the polishes are always entertaining, too. ;)


I started off with two coats of Trustafarian, a pale green, scattered holographic, and then added Chuffed (orange), Airy Fairy (blue), and Stroppy (purple) over top in random strokes.


After that, I stamped over top using a floral image from MoYou XL Pro Plate 13 and Konad Special Black.

This is what butter LONDON Trustafarian looks like all by itself. Gorgeous! Oh, and it is more rainbow-y than this, but I couldn't figure out how to operate my new camera...whoopsie. I figured it out since then, so my pictures should improve soon. :)


Alright, I'm off to go finish my cleaning, and then we are baking cookies and putting up the Christmas tree! Oh how I love this time of year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.