Saturday, November 1, 2014

52 Week Pick n Mix Challenge - 3 Dark Colors

Hi all - happy Saturday! I am so glad it is the weekend, you have no idea! Ahhh! Anyway, I had to use three of my newer (to me) butter LONDON polishes for this challenge. I just had to. And, because I was short on time, I decided to do a simple three-color gradient and added some stamping over top for some pizzazz.


This is butter LONDON Dosh, Big Smoke, and Stroppy. They are all sparkly and good and DARK. :) My stamping was done using Julep Mahima and Mash-43.


This gradient was really pretty even before I added the stamping. These colors all go so well together!


I used Dosh as my base on this one, so here is what it looks like on its own. This is a lovely shimmery olive green and went on smoothly in two coats.

Butter London Dosh

Thanks for looking! Make sure you take a look at what everyone else did for this week's challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.