Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Presents!

Hey everyone! Just thought I would share with you what I got for Christmas...at least the nail-related gifts. Pretty much everyone in my family gave me something for my nails, which means I wound up with a lot of new things to play with! So, here's a pic of everything all together.


So exciting! There are a lot of things from my wishlist in here, and lots of other goodies that I wouldn't have thought to ask for but am super happy to have gotten. As you can see, I got a lot of the tools I use each time I do a mani. There are cotton rounds, which I ran out of long again and never replenished, a big bottle of acetone, q-tips with pointed ends, a nail file with a case, which is perfect for my purse, and nailpolish remover pads. Woohoo! I also got lots of nailpolishes, including Julep Lynn, Susie, Audrey, and Amy, Zoya Ivanka, 2 L.A. Colors Art Deco polishes in Intense Pink and Forest Green, 4 OPI minis from the Skyfall Collection, these awesome Migi Nail Art dual-ended polishes that look awesome, and Poshe Topcoat. I also got a giant bottle of Dial Nutriskin, which I love, Qtica Intense Foot Repair Balm, Burts Bees Cuticle Cream and Lip Balm, Candy Cane Chapstick, Coconut Kiwi & Pear hand cream, and a set of new Bundle Monster plates, which I have never tried before. Whoa! Can you believe all that stuff?! I am so spoiled. Thank you family - I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.