Wednesday, December 19, 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Day 3 - Giftwrap

Good morning! For this challenge, I was inspired by some beautiful paper I picked up last year. There was some left over this year, so I used it to wrap one gift. I like this paper because it is a foil paper and has a good pattern on it - they are supposed to be ornaments with gold designs. Since it is tone on tone, you will see that (hopefully) on my nails as well. Take a look.


This is Essie Apertif for the base. The ornaments were painted on with NYC Broadway Burgundy Frost, and the detail was done with Julep Sienna. Here is a picture of my nails in front of the wrapped gift, not quite the same, but this was as close as I was going to get. :)


Here is Essie Apertif by itself. It's the perfect Christmas red.


Thanks for looking, and be sure to check out the others who are participating in this challenge!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. My camera kind of freaked out on the red. It's actually a bit darker in real life, and you can see the difference between the two reds more. :)

      Delete

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.