Sunday, December 30, 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Day 9 - Red, Green & White

This mani I actually did on my mom for Christmas Eve. She wanted some festive nails, so I did her nails in this poinsettia theme to celebrate the holiday. I really loved how these nails turned out and I think she did too!


For this, we started with a base of Pure Ice Super Star!, then added a coat of Pixi Opal Sheen to give it some pizzazz. :) After that, I stamped on the flower image from Cheeky plate M70 using China Glaze Adventure Red-y, painted on my leaves by hand using Pure Ice Femme Fatale, and then added the yellow dots in the center using Zoya Pippa. It was a long project. Thankfully, Netflix saved the days with all the newly released Disney videos. We watched Aristocats to pass the time. I hadn't seen it since I was a little kid, so that was pretty fun. Thanks for looking and I'll have my last post for this challenge for you on New Years Eve!


3 comments:

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.