Monday, December 31, 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Day 10 - New Year's Eve

For this manicure, I decided to use a brand new polish I got for Christmas, plus an old one that I've had, but have never shown off on here. I did a pretty classic gradient manicure with glitter. Take a look!

 

This is OPI Live and Let Die from the Skyfall Collection and the glitter is Sinful Colors Frenzy. The black is pretty on its own, but I needed a pop of color. :) I don't really celebrate New Years Eve, and this year especially, won't be doing anything, since my husband has to work that evening. I'll probably just hang out and play video games all night, since it is going to be one of the last evenings I get to mess around before school starts up again. Anyway, here is OPI Live and Let Die by itself. It's supposed to be jet black, but I feel like it leans sort of green. Its pretty, regardless.


Thanks for following this challenge, and be sure to check out what the other girls did for this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.