Sunday, December 30, 2012

10 Day Holiday Nail Art Challenge: Day 8 - Holiday Water Color Technique

This mani is special because it is the very first time I ever tried the watercolor technique. It was fun and looks pretty. I'm definitely going to try it out again with different colors.



I used a base of Julep Kate, then added NYC Wing It Wine Creme, AVON Glimmering Gold and Zoya Ivanka - a Christmas gift from my beautiful sister! Thank you Katie! Here's another pic. I really love how this turned out!


Here's a pic of Julep Kate by itself. You can hardly tell, but it has a slight shimmer. It's very pretty - makes me think of snow!


Thanks for looking, and be sure to look at what the other girls created!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.