Thursday, September 3, 2015

Black & Gold Half Stamped Nailart

For this week's stamping challenge, the prompt was "taped off/half stamped nails". This is the last prompt using this CICI&SISI plate for this month's Stamping Plate Challenge. I used Rainbow Honey Costa Dorada for my base, and stamped using Konad Special Black.


I taped off half of my nail diagonally with regular scotch tape. Then, I just stamped the image in black and peeled the tape back off. Easy peasy. :)


Thank you as always for stopping to read and look at my pictures! Have a great week. I'll be back from vacation on 9/7!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.