Saturday, September 12, 2015

52 Week Pick n Mix - Most Precious Polish + Stamping Saturday

Good afternoon! I have been super absent since vacation ended, but it is only because I returned to loads of swatching and am struggling to get back into the groove of working (ew working is the worst! lol). Anyway, I am skipping the watercolour bit of this week's prompt and decided to show off my most precious polish instead. This polish is special to me because it was handmade by Missy from Gnarly Gnails for a giveaway that I won a few years ago. Now that she is no longer blogging, it has become even more special to me. She named this polish Orchadia.


It is a pretty raspberry colored jelly filled with various size hex metallic glitters and tiny shimmers. I did two coats here, and one coat of topcoat to smooth it out.


I stamped over it with Konad Special Black using my newest stamping plate: It Girl plate IG 103. This is a brand you can find on Etsy, and is brand new. Her first set of plates were just released at the end of August and I was super excited to get mine as I had pre-ordered it. It is etched very well. I had no issues trying to pick up the image and it transferred over beautifully every time. :D


Thank you so much for checking out my blog today. Please make sure you look at what every one else did for this week's challenge, and for Stamping Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, or even ask questions here as well. I try to respond to everyone within a day or two, and would love to hear what you think about my blog in general, the nail art, or any suggestions you may have.